Stainless Steel Qualities & Properties
We choose to work with stainless steel because we care about the quality of drainage products we supply to our customers.
Did you know?
- Stainless steel is lightweight and stronger than other materials - ensuring our products are easy-to-handle and install while resistant to corrosion and impacts.
- Stainless steel has a unique smooth surface that guarantees excellent flow-capacity and is easy-to-clean and maintain thus providing exceptional hygienic qualities.
- Stainless steel is 100% recyclable and non-toxic with an impressively long product life, making it an environmentally friendly choice.
- Stainless steel can withstand a high-degree of vibration and it functions within a wide scale of temperatures.
- Stainless steel is classified as a fire-resistant material as it can withstand temperatures over 800 °C.
Our stainless steel drainage solutions are also competitive in terms of price
When you consider costs of installation, labor, and product-life expectancy to the direct costs, we have the most cost-effective solutions to suit your needs.
BLÜCHER drainage products are manufactured from stainless steel grade AISI 304 or for more demanding environments grade AISI 316L.
The data in BLÜCHER's table of resistance is based on laboratory experiments with chemically pure substances and can only be considered as a guideline. If in doubt, it is important that you contact BLÜCHER.