The qualities of stainless steel
BLÜCHER has chosen to work with stainless steel for its drainage products due to the material's unique qualities:
• Stainless steel offers a combination of low weight and high strength which means that BLÜCHER’s products are easy to handle and install as well as resistant to corrosion and impacts.
• Stainless steel has a unique smooth surface that guarantees excellent flow capacity and is easy to clean and maintain thus providing exceptional hygienic qualities.
• Stainless steel is a 100% recyclable and non-toxic material and provides an impressively long product life, making it an environmentally friendly choice.
• Stainless steel can withstand a high degree of vibration and it functions within a wide scale of temperatures. Stainless steel is classified as a fire resistant material as it can withstand temperatures over 800 °C.
• Stainless steel drainage solutions from BLÜCHER are competitive in terms of price. When you add costs of installation, labor, and product-life expectancy to the direct costs, BLÜCHER’s stainless steel solutions are the most cost-effective choice.
BLÜCHER drainage products are manufactured from stainless steel grade AISI 304 or for more demanding environments grade AISI 316L.