The qualities of stainless steel
BLÜCHER has chosen to work with stainless steel for its drainage products due to the material's unique qualities:
• Stainless steel offers a combination of low weight and high strength which means that BLÜCHER’s products are easy to handle and install as well as resistant to corrosion and impacts.
• Stainless steel has a unique smooth surface that guarantees excellent flow capacity and is easy to clean and maintain thus providing exceptional hygienic qualities.
• Stainless steel is a 100% recyclable and non-toxic material and provides an impressively long product life, making it an environmentally friendly choice.
• Stainless steel can withstand a high degree of vibration and it functions within a wide scale of temperatures. Stainless steel is classified as a fire resistant material as it can withstand temperatures over 800 °C.
• Stainless steel drainage solutions from BLÜCHER are competitive in terms of price. When you add costs of installation, labor, and product-life expectancy to the direct costs, BLÜCHER’s stainless steel solutions are the most cost-effective choice.
BLÜCHER drainage products are manufactured from stainless steel grade AISI 304 or for more demanding environments grade AISI 316L.
NB The data in BLÜCHER's table of resistance is based on laboratory experiments with chemically pure substances and can only be considered as a guideline. If in doubt, it is important that you contact BLÜCHER.