New drains for parking structures
Specifically designed drains for elevated parking decks
These drains and channels for precast or cast-in-place parking structures are unique in their special construction as they meet the requirements of following challenges presented in elevated parking decks:
- Drain penetrations can impact a deck’s structural integrity.
- Above-ground parking structures are susceptible to freezing and thawing, vibration and wind movement.
- Improperly specified drains can separate from the concrete or experience leaks.
With the launch of this new product range for parking decks we now offer a solution for each type of parking deck construction: precast and cast-in-place.
Drains for cast-in-place parking decks:
- Extended frames securely anchor the drains for the pour.
- Shallow profiles reduce structural impact.
- Anti-ponding design accommodates any cast-in-place specification.
- This drain is available in cast iron or all aluminum construction.
Drains for precast parking decks:
- Unique flanged channel installs in precast penetrations.
- A wide structural flange marries the drain with the precast slab.
To find more information about this solution visit the website of Watts: go.Watts.com/Hero